Hello there, you found one of the most praised sections of an artist website. I’ve been doing a lot of coding recently so this is hard to demonstrate in the portfolio. For those projects you can find more informations in the blog itself. Here a small selection of the most interesting projects I’ve been working on.
For my coding work you can also check my github.
Last updated on September 2015.
Projetos de 2015
- Mesa-3D development at IMPA/Visgraf
- Multi-View and Stereo 3D support in Blender [announcement] [presentation]
Projetos de 2014
- BlenderVR – Joined the core development team for a 1-year long collaboration
- Blender as a Mission Preparation Tool for Drones [presentation]
Projetos de 2013
- Game Development with Blender – co-authored a book together with Mike Pan to be, published by Cengage Learning.
- UBC Fisheries Centre – Scientific Visualization pipeline (video by Mike Pan):
Projetos de 2012
- Oracle – visualizing global ocean data in a friendly framework. Prepared for the AAAS – international scientific conference hosted in Vancouver, Canada. Work realized with digital artist Oscar Baechler.
Projetos de 2011
- Sharks Play Critical Role in Ocean Food Web – 1’30” short animated digital documentary for Pew Environment Group shark campaign.Work realized with digital artist Mike Pan.
- Coral Reefs Depend on Sharks – 1’30” short animated digital documentary for Pew Environment Group shark campaign.Work realized with digital artists Mike Pan.
Projetos de 2010
- Cosmic Sensation : “Experiencing Cosmic Rays with Blender in a Fulldome”. Blender Game Engine visualization for a 3 night event in Utrecht (Netherlands). More details in the official site or this press-release. Work realized with digital artists Mike Pan and Martins Upitis.
- Ted Talk : “Daniel Pauly: The Ocean’s Shifting Baseline”. Final slide made in Blender to illustrate the possibility of using computer graphics to simulate unaccessible/inexistent underwater scenarios. Imaged based on work from 2009, Life in the Chesapeake Bay.
Projetos de 2009
- Animated documentary Life in the Chesapeake Bay. 3D work with artist Mike Pan for the Fisheries Centre in the University of British Columbia.
This is my old graphic arts portfolio.
I tried to collect a sample of different works I’ve developed by then. Some of them are academic projects for my degree in architecture, some were done during my set design internship and a few as freelancer.